Reflect RFID | Features and Benefits
Reflect RFID is a cloud based application designed by Overheer and ITL to assist retail store managers to achieve a step change in the performance of their store.
• Validate incoming shipments from the DC.
• Accurately book inventory into the back store.
• Comprehensive inventory record keeping and reporting.
• All inventory movements captured automatically via an RFID scan.
Rapid Cycle Counts
• RFID enables a daily count of all inventory on hand at a typical mid size store.
• Well over 100 items may be counted each minute such that a full count may take place in under an hour with minimal labor.
• The inventory "snapshot" is used locally by the store manager and can also be integrated with the retailers ERP system for use at a group level.
• This regular count ensures accurate visibility of inventory information used to manage the replenishment process.
ERP Inventory Accuracy
• Reflect RFID can be easily integrated with a retailers ERP system to provide regular updates to inventory records.
• This regular update provides a basis for improving the accuracy of the ERP inventory records, which in turn leads to more effective inventory management at a store group level.
Item level Search and Locate
• The search Geiger feature of an RFID scanner enables store personnel to quickly locate inventory in the back room and/or shop floor to replenish gaps in the in store product range.
Shop Floor Replenishment
• Greater inventory visibility leads to having the right mix of product on the shop floor and therefore increased sales.
• RFID tags can be identified as having been sold or not.
• If an item leaves the store without having been recorded as sold, then that item will sound an alarm and be recorded for further analysis and action.